The X350 is Airfields portal to the universe of multi-rotor flight. Airfield has proven to be a top competitor in producing excellent aircrafts while being cost effective and delivering high value. The X350 Quad is no exception. The X350 competes with top tier rigs of this class, delivering smooth and stable flight and equipped with all the right features out of the box. This X350 is a serious competitor and Airfield has done an excellent job to create a sensational quad with awesome features.
The X350 Gold comes ready to fly with a Airfiled 2.4ghz transmitter system and a 11.1v 3200mah LiPo Battery. Not only does it come with the essential items required to fly the drone, but it is also equipped with flight enhancing systems such as GPS, Return Home function, altitude sensor with altitude hold, self stabilization mode, and built in failsafe modes.
The Airfield X350 Gold will never get lost with its GPS and auto pilot system. With the assistance of GPS, the X350 is fully capable of returning to its starting point on auto pilot. To activate the GPS home function all you need to do is hit a switch on the transmitter. If you happen to run out of range or experience interference, the X350 will return home on its own without any radio input.
The X350 is also equipped with an enhanced altitude sensors which utilizes onboard GPS technology allowing satellite recognition and performing location tracking which allows the X350 to hover at precise altitudes.
This ready to fly machine comes feature packed and is a joy to fly. All the flight enhancing systems makes piloting this machine almost feel like cheating. The system takes over and rewards you with smooth stable flight. Want to get risky? Flip a switch to disable the system and you are in full manual control. The quad also comes with a camera cradle designed to fit a GoPro type camera for aerial cinematography.
1. Built in 3-Axis gyroscopes, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer, which can ensure stable flight.
2. Three types of Flight mode (Normal mode, Altitude mode, GPS mode)
3. Return Function.
4. High precise GPS module can achieve high accuracy position fixed and auto flight function in less than 3 levels wind.
5. Automatic switch to return to home mode or automatic landing mode (options can be selected in assistant software) when the aircraft is out of control. This ensures safety and avoids collision.
6. Two levels low voltage protection (setting the low voltage parameters in the assistant software). The Led indicator will begin flashing when the current voltage is under the first level voltage alarm; the aircraft will land automatically when the current voltage is under the second level voltage alarm. Efficiently preventing the battery over discharging and ensuring the safety of flight.
7. Virtual protection can set the furthest flight distance and the allowed maximum flight height. This function can minimize the risk of crash because the aircraft is too far away from the radio (Need to set on the software).
Motor：4pcs x 2213 935KV motor
ESC ：4pcs x 12A Brushless ESC
Battery ：11.1V 3200mAh 20C Li-Po
Transmitter Battery：4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
Radio System：6CH Radio，6CH Receiver ，2.4GHZ
Propeller：4pcs x 9047C Propeller
Power Input：11.1V（3S Li Po）
Maximum Tilt Angel：30°
Maximum Yaw Angular Velocity：100°/S
Maximum wind resistance：<8m/s，4 level ( Recommends to fly it under the 3 level wind)
Operating temperature： 14F~122F
GPS and Flight Controller (Included)
Required to Fly:
AA Batteries for transmitter
Computer for software programming utilizing enhanced features
Charger for the 11.1v 3200mah Lithium Battery