The Walkera DEVO 10 is one of the best bang for your buck radio system on the market. This DEVO 10 has a bright and clear easy to read LCD screen with a quick response time, scrolling through menus and changing functions is precise and quick. Walkera equipped a new computer chip inside the DEVO 10 and they re-wrote the program menu.? It's fast and responsive and gives other Japanese radios a true competition. It even has the built in telemetry that will provide you with voltage and temperature readings. The included RX1002 receiver has 10-channel sockets plus one battery socket. We like this DEVO 10 radio system a lot and we recommend this to all RC modelers. You can use this DEVO 10 for the Walkera DEVO series helis, like the QR-Ladybird, Genius CP, Mini-CP and many others.
What is 2.4Ghz Radio System?
2.4GHz is the standard of new generation radio system. It offers longer transmission distance, less interference, more stable radio transmission and less legal issue. For traditional radio frequency, helicopters in same frequency cannot fly together because of interference. With 2.4GHz radio system, many helicopters can fly at the same time without interference.?
1. Quad-bearing design .Improved quad-bearing design of the Radio sticks makes the control silky smooth.
2. 2 Model Type: Helicopter and Airplane. Improved programming with more mixes and better interface.
3. 30-model memory.
4. Online update function: Ability to update to the latest program and copy model data liberally and easily.?
5. Supports Five Language menu
1. Encoder : ARM micro computer system
2. Frequency : 2.4Ghz?DSSS?
3. Output : ?100mW
4. Battery : 1.2V x 8 NiCard or1.5V x 8 AA dry batteries??
RX1002 10 Channel Receiver Specification:
1. Type : 2.4G 10 channels
2. Sensitivity : -105dBm
3. Weight : 9.5g
4. Size : 38 x 28.5 x 14.5
5. Power supply : 4.8V-6V 1300mAH
This package includes:
1. Walkera Devo10 10ch Transmitter
2. RX1002 Receiver
3. USB?Cable x1
4. DSC?Cable x1
5. Bind?Plug x1?