Walkera V200D02 4 Channel Metal Flybarless RC Helicopter w/ Auto Stabilizing Gyro + 2402D 2.4GHz Transmitter RTF
With the new Devo controller, the 3 Axis Gyro System controls the balance in the 3 directions of elevation, rudder and aileron ?V ensuring stable fly and features automatic adjustment. It is the optimal mode for beginner!
Its overall length is 432mm. The new flybarless structure consumes less power and let you have a longer flight time. The 4-channels 2.4Ghz transmitter with over 100+ channels allows you to find different 2.4Ghz at the same time without interference, also the power indicator avoids accident caused by lack of transmitter electricity.
- The design of flybarless balance characterizes low power loss and great efficiency improvement.
- 3 Compact swashplate structure is adopted and with light and fine fuselage, it is super stable to fly
- New 2.4G technology, with the functions of identification and precise code pairing, can allow over 20 aircrafts to fly in the same field at the same time
- The flying time can reach 9minutes-11minutes for one battery cycle with the high performance brush motor and the high capacity LiPo battery
- The Devention 2402D Devo transmitter features the basic 4ch control with programmable servo reversing displayed on an easy to see backlit LCD screen.
- Main Motor: 370SH motor
- Tail Motor: 1225FC35
- Weight: 268g
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 94 mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 440 mm
- Overall Length: 432 mm
- Gyro: Walkera 3-axis Flybarless System with built in Receiver. (Devo version)
- Battery: 7.4V 1000mAh Li-Po
- DEVO 2402D 2.4Ghz Transmitter with (DSSS) ARM micro computer system encoder **Transmitter requires 8 AA Batteries)
Needed to complete
8 x AA batteries for transmitter