Installation tips on using the PC
program for the 6 Channel 2.4Ghz Tx with the Blueray RTF heli
T6 manual link
A few tips:
- Follow the video to install the driver and run it for the first time.
- Make sure it's communicating and click GETUSER BEFORE you make any
- Save your settings to a default file so you can come back to it.
- Do not keep saving the same file name, you want to be able to revert back
to a previous file if you mess something up. Name them incrementally Blueray1,
- My default file is particular to MY helicopter, Your Endpoints and
Subtrims are likely to be different.
Suggestions for changes over the defaults:
- Change the Endpoint values for Ch4 to -60 and + 60. This will turn down
the Piro rate of the Tail.
- Change the AFR for Ch6 (Pitch) to -60 to reduce total pitch range to +/-9.
Check and set this with a pitch gauge.
- Change AFR for Ch5 (Gyro Gain) to 80 initially so you don't get so much
gain you get a bad tail wag. Gyro should hold pretty well w/ a max gain of 80
T6config Install CD
Files (Right click Save As)
T6config file for Blueray PE/SE (Right click Save As)
in Text format (to manually enter)
T6Config file (Right click Save As)
If you are having trouble installing Drivers, try this:
- Vista Drivers Link
- Find the file ser2pl.sys on the internet and install in to the
- Google "Vista prolific driver"
- Some people have had to copy the files from the CD to their desktop in
order for them to install.
Driver and install video: