Exceed RC Proton/Volcano 30A Brushless ESC Speed Controller
1.1 Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.
1.2 Input Voltage: 2-4 cells lithium battery or 5-12 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
1.3 BEC: 2A / 5V (Linear mode).
1.4 Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM: BrushLess Motor)
1.5 Size: 45mm (L) * 24mm (W) * 11mm (H).
1.6 Weight: 25g.
2.1 Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
2.2 Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
2.3 Programmable Items:
- Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
- Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
- Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
- Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
- Timing: low / medium / high.
- Reset: reset all the programmable items to their default settings.
2.4 Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lost protection.
3.1 Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF noise during flying.
3.2 Extreme low resistance PCB is helpful for getting a super current endurance capability.
3.3 Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
3.4 Compatible with Hobbywing's program card
Customers Also Bought These Best Sellers